You want one of top baby bottles that is easy to clean, well-built and affordable, and above all, you want to deliver the essential nutrition to your baby. Remember, baby bottles do not provide one-size-fits-solution while every baby has different latching and suckling skills. Different babies are comfortable with different nipple sizes and flow in addition to be more or less prone to colic and gas.
We advise to try at least some options to find out what works best for your little one. Though this tip can be expensive and time-consuming, it is likely worth it for the comfort of your baby. If you are trying to switch between breastfeeding and bottle-feeding, then you will need to try with some nipples that are more like mother’s. However, moms exclusively feeding their babies with bottles do not need to worry about this as they can find many options.
We have pulled together five of the top baby bottles and reviewed them. They are high in performance, durability, and BPA-free. And of course all of these bottles help reduce common stomach problems in babies like colic, gas, burping and spit up.
Our Best Pick in Top Baby Bottles
1. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, 5 Ounces[azrev_img_box asin=”B004C053BA” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B004C053BA” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The bottle has a unique design that goes beyond the status quo. The Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle is perfectly designed to help the baby latch on with its breast-shaped nipple and a wide mound. It offers a perfect feeding solution for those mothers who are looking for the top baby bottles to make a seamless switch from breast to bottle.
The bottle has dual anti-colic vents to ensure good air circulation inside to eliminate colic, burping, gas and spit up. Its super wide opening allows an easy and effortless cleaning.
Furthermore, its soft and skin-like silicone material offers a soothing feel and a strong grip. The baby bottle is 100 percent safe and free from all nasty chemicals like BPA.
Its heat resistance allows you to use it in dishwashers and boiling water. The slow-flow nipples work great for babies from birth to 3 months. Plus, its efficient 1-hole system helps your baby develop suckling and reduce common stomach problems.
Our Other Picks in Top Baby Bottles
2. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles, 9 Ounce, 2 Count[azrev_img_box asin=”B00GNOG8OE” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00GNOG8OE” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]Tommee Tippee baby bottles are naturally amazing for feeding your baby. The Closer-to-Nature nipple works with the super sensitive valve to do away with excessive air flow allowing your infant consume more milk and less air. Plus, its breast-like shape allows your baby to latch on in addition to help you with a healthy and easy transition between breast and bottle.
Made with soft silicone, the nipple gives a natural feel that is much closer to the skin. Also, it gently lengthens and flexes during feeding to replicate breastfeeding. This award-winning and BPA-free bottle is available in 9 ounce, and promotes easy feeding times for you and the baby.
It includes a hygiene cap that seals the nipple to be used during travels. The wide opening allows an easy cleaning with hand.
3. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle[azrev_img_box asin=”B01LRVDWIW” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B01LRVDWIW” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The Philips Avent Anti-colic baby bottle is made with a safe and BPA-free material to ensure a natural, safe and easy feeding. Additionally, the bottle comes with a range of flow rates for your growing baby. It has an advanced anti-colic system to ensure less air going into baby’s tummy thereby reducing gas, spit-up and burping problems.
Made with an extra-soft silicone, the wide natural-shaped nipple has one hole which not only promotes natural latch but also makes the Philip Avent bottle ideal for newborns. The nipple has unique comfort petals inside to provide increased softness and flexibility.
4. Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set[azrev_img_box asin=”B00WLHDO8A” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00WLHDO8A” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]It’s a tested name in baby bottle manufacturing. Many parents use this product to help their babies experience happy feeding. Dr. Brown baby bottle allows breast milk or baby milk formula flow freely without nipple collapse.
Good digestion is very important for new babies. Unlike other baby bottles, the Dr. Brown bottle has an internal vent system for vacuum-free feeding and healthy digestion system. Its positive pressure flow which is similar to breastfeeding allows your baby to feed at their own pace.
Made with safe material, these bottles have no PVA, BPA, phthalate or lead. The vent system allows the air to channel from the nipple collar to the back of the bottle. It never lets the air mix with the milk to prevent oxidation that helps maintaining essential vitamins. In addition, the vent system removes air bubbles in the milk to ensure your baby is away from feeding problems such as spit-up, burping, colic and gas.
5. Joovy Boob PPSU Bottle, 5 Ounce, 2 Count[azrev_img_box asin=”B00LT5LYWI” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00LT5LYWI” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]Engineered with premium materials, these bottles have one of the most distinguished and intuitive designs. The wide-and-deep-shape nipple allows a natural latch on. Its ergonomic shape offers a nice fit in your hands.
Boob baby bottles are known for their best performance and easy usage. They come with fewer parts to clean and offer minimal clean-up time. With the most efficient feeding system, it delivers consistency with every feeding time.