Your baby is very precious for you. And you want to get everything best for them especially if they are your first born. You want to make sure that whatever you choose for them is of superior quality whether it’s their clothes, toys or other equipment.
Baby bath tub is one of the necessities required by most parents for their babies. When buying a tub, you should consider important points such as size, style and above all, safety features. Almost all baby shops have a range of different types of bath tubs to suit the taste of both the parent and the baby.
If you are looking for something really amazing for your baby’s bath needs but don’t know where to start from, reading this content might be worth to solve the mystery.
Below we have collected 6 best baby bath tubs of the year to help you get the best for your baby.
Our Top Pick in Best Baby Bath Tubs
1. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub[azrev_img_box asin=”B000067EH7″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B000067EH7″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]The Sure Comfort Deluxe tub is a simple and one piece design bathtub that comes with sling making easy transition between stages. The adjustable mesh sling ensures your newborn’s safety by providing great support. It includes a drain plug helping you with quick water drainage.
This award-winning product has a deep ergonomic design to hold your baby better during bath time, and a padded headrest to give additional support and comfort to cradle your newborn. Its form-fitting netting offers security and helps making the bath time less stressful for you and your baby.
It is one of the best baby bath tubs that feature a built-in wash basin so you keep bath supplies, baby toys and rinse water. It’s lightweight and durable, and can be used in single and double sinks. Once your baby grows, you can make them sit up inside the tub comfortably and let them play while bathing.
Our Other Great Picks in Best Baby Bath Tubs
2. Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub[azrev_img_box asin=”B000066665″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B000066665″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]This inflatable duck tub makes big tub transition smooth sailing for both the parent and their baby. It has a rubber duck shaped design which is perfect for babies who are able to sit up without support (6 months to 2 years).
This innovative tub has a built-in White Hot technology to indicate when the water becomes too hot or too cold for your baby’s delicate skin. The textured and non-slip surface ensures your baby is safe while the padded and convenient inflatable design creates a secure and comfortable environment for your little one to splash around in the water.
This award-winning tub has an easy deflate and fold which makes this ducky tub ideal to carry during traveling. It has a draining system to allow you to empty the bath tub easily with no heavy lifting. Moreover, it’s a 3-piece set to keep your baby entertained and make shampooing hassle free and cleaning a snap.
3. PRIMO EuroBath, Pearl White[azrev_img_box asin=”B000056OV0″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B000056OV0″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]This is one of the best bath tubs to make the bath time super fun, convenient, and safe for you and your baby. PRIMO EuroBath has a unique anatomical shape to keep your little one in the perfect bathing position preventing them from slipping under the water.
Its extra-large size and double position design makes it a perfect long-term investment allowing you to use it right from your baby’s first day to 24 months. You can use it in recline position for your newborn until they reach 6 months of age, and subsequently transit to sitting position from 6 months to 24 months.
Made with safe material, the EuroBath tub has a convenient drain plug for easy drainage and cleaning up.
4. Blooming Bath Lotus- Baby Bath[azrev_img_box asin=”B01N42JV9H” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B01N42JV9H” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]It has an innovative design and shape with 4 wide contoured petals that provide the finest sink coverage and coziness for your little one. Creating a safe seat for your baby, these wider petals cradle your baby like no other bath tub can.
The Blooming Bath Lotus is designed for babies from birth to six months. However, it also works as a comfortable companion for babies transitioning to the big bath tub. Available in 6 adorable colors, the Blooming Bath Tub can easily fit most sinks.
You can simply plug the tub into sink drain and pool water to preferred temperature and level. Its super soft and cuddly that keeps your little one happy and relaxed during bath time.
5. Biubee Baby Inflatable Bathtub[azrev_img_box asin=”B073VC2JV1″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B073VC2JV1″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]It comes with an ergonomic design to accommodate your child from birth to toddlerhood. It has a mesh sling with a sit-me-up-support technology to help unsteady sitters in the tub.
Furthermore, the tub has a “baby stopper” insert that helps you prevent sliding and slipping of your baby within the tub. You can also use it as a roomy toddler tub to make your baby’s bath time a real play time.
Made with durable and safe plastic, the Biubee baby inflatable bath tub has a draining plug for easy cleaning and water drainage. The tub also features a hook to hang it making the dying easy and save storage space. The tub allows you to put your infant at a gentle recline on a soft padded surface to make bath time easy.
6. Skip Hop Moby Bath Smart Sling 3 Stage Bathtub[azrev_img_box asin=”B01AFQI3J8″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B01AFQI3J8″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]It is a versatile tub that grows with your baby. It has a quality mesh to be used in 2 ergonomic positions: lower for back support and higher for whole body support. This dual-layered mesh has a comfort-edge construction to securely cradle your little one from head to toe. You can attach the sling to a padded seat that naturally helps your baby learn to sit.
As you baby grows, you can remove the sling to provide them more room for bath and playing. The Skip Hop Moby Bath Smart Sling bathtub is designed for babies from 3 to 6 months for the stage 1 while the stage 3 can accommodate sitters from 6 months to 2 years.
It has a swivel hook to hang the bathtub on the showerhead or towel bar for easy storage. The tub is made with safe material, and has no phthalate or PVC. It also features a drain plug for easy water drainage.